Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Birthday Celebration for teacher

Introduction


This picture shows a scene in a classroom. The students are celebrating the birthday of the teacher. There are presents, a cake and snacks on the table.
Scenario 1- Normal
The students are singing and clapping for the teacher. The teacher who may be name Miss Koh is blowing the candles. The students may be very close to the teacher as they know her birthday. It is very thoughtful of the students to organize a party for the teacher.
Personal Response-Experience

I have organized a party for a teacher before. My teacher was surprised. I remembered the wide smile she had on her face.

Scenario 2- wrong and consequence
There is a girl at a side. She is pouring a drink into a cup. She has spilt the drink on the floor.

Personal Response

The girl seems to look shocked. If I were there, I would suggest her to use a mop or a cloth to wipe the drink she spilt. If she did not clean it, it will attract many ants.

Conclusion
I feel that having a birthday party or just by wishing the teacher a happy birthday is a respect for a teacher. It shows how much you care about the teacher.

No comments: